Took a public transport to Port Dickson ..
one day return trip.
1. U8 Bus from Damansara Damai to Kepong Sentral KTM. (RM 2 Daily pass)
2. KTM (Komuter) Return-trip ticket Kepong Sentral-Seremban (RM 13.60)
3. Bus from Seremban to Port Dickson (RM 4.00)
4. Bus from Port Dickson to Teluk Kemang (14.9km)(RM 2.50)
but stopped and get off at Pantai Saujana instead..
(5km from the Port Dickson… due to unexpected reason.. hahaha ) .
[ad#postad] get into sea for 30minute.. waiting 1 1/2 hour..
to use paid toilet for bath with clean water.. (RM 0.50)
5. Return from Pantai Saujana to Port Dickson .. hail a taxi (RM 2.00 )
6. Bus from Port Dickson to Seremban (RM 4.00)
7. use KTM (komuter) to Kepong sentral.. same ticket.
8. Bus U8 to get back to Damansara Damai.. same ticket.
arrived home at 11.00p.m
To say the fact, i like your post watches